* Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje goes in depth on how his directorial debut, Farming, came to the screen
* We dig deep into the world of cinema advertising and trailers. Who's in charge? Who makes money? How long is it all supposed to go on for?
* How to arrange a movie fight (with the help of people who arrange movie fights)
* Going on set at Aardman
* Adult Life Skills: how the brilliant indie film came to be
* A fresh look at 2007's St Trinian's reboot: did it have more going for it than it was given credit for?
* A pair of articles looking at OCD and the movies
* Believing in your own film opinions (and why it's sometimes hard to do)
* Force fields as a narrative device
* The changing landscape of short films
* The thriving world of B-movies
* And lots, lots more!