This is a DIGITAL PDF version of Film Stories issue 27.
TECHNICALITIES: At checkout, you will be shown a download link straight away, which will also be sent on to you via email. This link - which can be forwarded on, if you so wish - will allow two downloads of the PDF version of the magazine from our site.
So, it's a great way to share a copy with someone you think may like it.Here's what's inside the issue...
* Emilia Jones: the British star of the brilliant CODA tells us about the life-changing film
* Our tribute to the late Richard Donner, with a celebration of his career and work
* Abandoned cinemas: the story behind five British movie houses that are no more, and what their future holds
* Julia Stiles tells us all about The God Complex, and her move to directing
* Prano Bailey-Bond tells us about directing Censor
* How is virtual reality set to impact cinema?
* Zaida Bergroth tells us about a biopic of the Moomins’ creator
* Hudson Hawk at 30: a redeemed box office flop?
* Fletch is heading back to the big screen - and we chart the story of his creator
* Cooking perfect cinema nachos
The Riz test, Laura Jean Marsh, Romesh, an inspiring musical project, online film festivals, a Geostorm sudoku, and much much more...