A digital PDF copy of our much-in-demand Film Stories Issue 13. Featuring Mssrs. Mayo and Kermode on its front cover and a massive Wittertainment feature on the inside.
A link to the PDF file will be made available after checkout and sent to you via email. That link allows two downloads of the PDF file with no time limitation.
- Behind the scenes of Wittertainment: just how does the world-conquering Kermode & Mayo Film Review programme come together?
- What screenwriting and editing programmes do the pros use, and what are the worthwhile low cost alternatives?
- Filmmaker mode: what is it, and does your telly really need it?
- The ground-breaking (female) studio executive of the 1980s
- Franchises not included! The 2020 movies to watch out for, that don’t have Roman numerals or colons in the title
- The DVD and Blu-ray labels working to keep the special edition release alive
- The shlock-horror double bill of British cinema in 1974
- Amblimation: the story behind Steven Spielberg’s attempt to do battle with Disney animation
- ASMR in the movies
- Scandinavian composers: we talk to some of the musicians whose work is influencing movies more and more
- Plus lots of reviews, news features, bits of mayhem and our regular Gerard Butler-themed quiz
Plus! Amongst the 20+ paid writers in this issue, five are getting their first ever paid print writing work.
We can only do this with your support, and thank you so much.