Issue 27 of Film Stories is shipping. And here's what's inside the new issue...
* Emilia Jones: the British star of the brilliant CODA tells us about the life-changing film
* Our tribute to the late Richard Donner, with a celebration of his career and work
* Abandoned cinemas: the story behind five British moviehouses that are no more, and what their future holds
* Julia Stiles tells us all about The God Complex, and her move to directing
* Prano Bailey-Bond tells us about directing Censor
* How is virtual reality set to impact cinema?
* Zaida Bergroth tells us about a biopic of the Moomins’ creator
* Hudson Hawk at 30: a redeemed box office flop?
* Fletch is heading back to the big screen - and we chart the story of his creator
* Cooking perfect cinema nachos
The Riz test, Laura Jean Marsh, Romesh, an inspiring musical project, online film festivals, a Geostorm sudoku, and much much more...