* Noel Clarke talks us through the highs and lows of his film career, why he has to stay combative, offering opportunities to others, and what he's up to next. It's his first film magazine front cover.
* The trouble with making a Terminator sequel
* The rise of professional fan documentaries. We talk to the creators behind documentaries about the likes of Alien, Ghostbusters and more.
* Reading the novels written by movie stars. The Steven Seagal one is, er, 'interesting'
* The abandoned final chapters of movie trilogies
* Triggered by the cinema
* Hollywood blockbusters and the challenge of climate change
* Confessions of a wannabe film actor
* Bad Girls: the 1990s western , that could have been a game-changer, and how it was chewed up by the Hollywood system
And that's only scratched the surface of what's in the new issue...