Shipping from next week. Buy this issue and get a FREE digital copy of our sold out issue 11!
* A big interview with Karen Gillan, as she talks to us about making her feature directorial debut with The Party's Just Beginning
* The world of drag in the movies
* Why is there a 16 week window in the UK between a film's release and its DVD coming out?
* When Saturday Comes: the behind the scenes story of the 90s football movie
* Talking Pictures TV: the story behind the best movie channel on British television
* The sort-of-lost Godfather movie
* Live theatre on UK cinema screens: how's it actually done?
* Are projectionists an endangered species?
And so much more!