A digital PDF copy of Film Stories Issue 14.
Link will be available after checkout and via email. Link allows two downloads of the PDF file with no time limitation.
- 89 British films heading your way over the coming months and years
- 8 brilliant directors tell us their stories of making films – and how you can too
- Alex Winter might be best known as half of Bill & Ted – but he’s also an accomplished documentary maker. Exclusive interview.
- Craig Fairbrass chats to us about his latest film, and making action movies
- We speak to a man who managed his local Odeon for 30 years. He has stories…
- Is movie marketing now incapable of selling mid-budget films? And how can more challenging films break through?
- How Tommy Lee Jones make full use of a lazily-put-together movie contract – and other contractual tales
- Sherrymovies: how one studio head pushed mainstream films with women at the heart of them
- Jaw-dropping stories from behind the scenes of movie PR
- Movie making-of books in focus
- Women and sport in the movies
And lots, lots, lots more. Plus, amongst the 20+ paid writers in this issue, six are getting their first ever paid print writing work.