Grab issue 16 of Film Stories instantly in digital PDF format...
At checkout, you will be shown a download link straight away, which will also be sent on to you via email. This link - which can be forwarded on, if you so wish - will allow two downloads of the PDF version of the magazine from our site.
So, it's a great way to share a copy of Film Stories with someone you can't see in person right now.
It's not quite a coffee table, but it's not too bad...
• Simon Bird exclusive: the story of his feature directorial debut, Days Of The Bagnold Summer
• Independent cinemas fighting back: how UK indie moviehouses are coping, and what they're up to next
• The story of the Pet Shop Boys movie: by the people who made it
• Danny Trejo exclusive: huge interview as he looks back on his life, his career, and the new documentary of his story.
• Monica Dolan exclusive: on Bagnold Summer and Post-It notes.
• Writing for Friedkin: what happens when the director of The Exorcist wants you to tackle a screenplay?
• The Tall Guy: the story of the first film written by Richard Curtis.
• Inclusion riders: Hollywood's words are still not being fully met with actions
• Dubbing and translation: two pieces looking at bringing international cinema to wider audiences
• VHS dealer adverts: the special promotions that the end user rarely got to see
• The Syrian film collective: building a new cinema culture
• SPECIAL EXTRA SECTION: 16 pages of new film writing and memories, exclusively by authors over 70 years old.