Preorder the new issue of Film Stories. This one won't be in stores for fairly obvious reasons. Released end of June.
EXCLUSIVE: Caitlin Moran on how the film of How To Build A Girl was, well, built.
EXCLUSIVE: Simon Pegg takes us through his two new independent movies, and his plan to direct
EXCLUSIVE: Scott Adkins on making action movies, and his plan post-lockdown
NOT-EXCLUSIVE: A few bits and bobs that in truth other magazines might have covered too.
* Get Out, and the horror of Hollywood racism
* Director's cuts that aren't necessarily anything to do with the director
* Polygram Filmed Entertainment: how it went from Four Weddings and Trainspotting to pretty much nothing
* The story behind the Indian Film Festival in the UK
* Are films really getting longer?
* Saucy cinema! We've written something a bit rude. Well, not that rude. But saucy.
* What happens when Hollywood wants to adapt a story you've written for the screen?
* The budget realities of an independent movie. Just how much do things cost?
* Maggie Cheung: she was one of the most acclaimed actors in the world - and then quit the movies. But why?
* More stories from our brilliant senior correspondents
And lots lots lots lots more.