Shipping now is the new issue of Film Stories, complete with BRIAN BLESSED (block caps deliberate).
Here's what's inside:
* Brian Blessed interview: Flash Gordon 4K, Robin Hood, cinema, and his love of silence
* Thomas Jane interview: from Deep Blue Sea to his latest films (and the story of his directorial debut, and his battle with the studio behind it)
* Chinonye Chukwu: one of cinema's brightest new talents tells us about her film Clemency.
* Preaching To The Perverted: revisiting the 90s film that had Britain tutting
* London Fields: the director of the film on the extraordinary story behind the movie - and what happened to his director's cut
* Filth! A look at the saucy movies of the 1940s
* It's a sign: the movies that were sold off the back of their logos
* What on earth is Walikiwood?
And a whole lot more