Grab issue 18 of Film Stories instantly in digital PDF format...
At checkout, you will be shown a download link straight away, which will also be sent on to you via email. This link - which can be forwarded on, if you so wish - will allow two downloads of the PDF version of the magazine from our site.
So, it's a great way to share a copy of Film Stories with someone you can't see in person right now, or who you think may like it.
Spread the word!
Here's what's inside:
* BRIAN BLESSED (block caps deliberate) interview: Flash Gordon 4K, Robin Hood, cinema, and his love of silence
* Thomas Jane interview: from Deep Blue Sea to his latest films (and the story of his directorial debut, and his battle with the studio behind it)
* Chinonye Chukwu: one of cinema's brightest new talents tells us about her film Clemency.
* Preaching To The Perverted: revisiting the 90s film that had Britain tutting
* London Fields: the director of the film on the extraordinary story behind the movie - and what happened to his director's cut
* Filth! A look at the saucy movies of the 1940s
* It's a sign: the movies that were sold off the back of their logos
* What on earth is Walikiwood?
And a whole lot more