Issue 29 of Film Stories is about to land. And here's what's inside...
* PIRATES: Reggie Yates, Elliot Edusah, Reda Elazour and Jordan Peters take us through the party of the year.
* AML AMEEN: From acting to the writer/director behind Warner Bros' Christmas romcom Boxing Day - and he tells us all about it.
* SOPHIA MYLES: A candid interview, where she talks us through acting, and mental health struggles
* BRITISH FILMS OF 2022: A huge preview of some terrific upcoming films.
* HOW DISNEY SORTED OF CROWDFUNDED ITS MOVIES: The 80s and 90s story of the Silver Screen partners
* DAVID MORRISSEY: He's become an 'and' on movie credits! And he's been telling us about that, and The Colour Room.
* DUEL BRITANNIA: Navigating British film through tricky current times.
* RICHARD JOBSON: From music to the movies
* MAKING YOUR FIRST FILM: Some tips and thoughts to get you up and running
* WHAT ON EARTH ARE THE BIFAs? And how do they actually work?
* STEVE WATERS: How the movies made a playwright
* ENGINEERING: Why it matters to cinema
Plus! More interviews, a tribute to Roger Michell, reviews, recommendations and so, so much more!