A PDF download of April 2019's issue of Film Stories. A download link will be provided after checkout, and emailed to you. Link will allow two downloads of the PDF file, with no time limitation.
Inside the magazine…
- The rise of 4DX, and the thrill of having water lugged in your face while you’re at the movies
- A celebration of the Hollywood stunt performer – and the dangers they’ve had to overcome
- The representation of autism in modern cinema
- Columns from Anna Smith, Debbie Moon, Hope Dickson Leach and Romesh Ranganathan
- The incredible box office run of Bette Midler (that nobody seems to talk about)
- The secret confessions of a cinema manager (short version: yikes)
- How East Is East and Wild West broadened British cinema in the 1990s
- Should movie directors read your Tweets?
- The impact of Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels on British film
- More tips from the Raindance Film Institute
- The movie career of Alan Smithee
- And much, much, much more